TRIAS started out as a leading NETWORK of consulting companies back in the Nineties, uniting four companies in three countries: Switzerland, Germany and Austria. This is where the logo comes from. Trias changed into a Training Institute in 1991 and stands for joint development of leading concepts in Coaching, Consulting and Organization Development which we teach in Training programs and also in-house programs for companies and managers in Switzerland, Germany and Austria since more than 20 years.
As we always had strong connections with leading American universities like Mass. Institute of Technology, Harvard and UCLA we also started our „Trias in Boston“ Programs in 1995. Here we connected with Leading scholars and OD practitioners like Edgar Schein, Peter Senge, Otto Scharmer, Ed Nevis from M.I.T., with Fred Massarik from UCLA, with Warren Bennis from USC and Chris Argyris, Barbara Kellermann and Shoshane Zuboff from Harvard.
We worked with Dialogue concepts by Bill Isaacs, with Action Science of Bob Putnam, System Dynamics with Daniel Kim, Virginia Anderson, Large Group Interventions with Barbara Bunker, Billy Alban, Carolyn Lukensmeyer (America Speaks), Larry Lippitt and Systemic Leadership Development (David Kantor, Boston). Mediation with San Diego Mediation Center.
Since the Nineties we also started in large projects of Technical Cooperation in Africa (GTZ), intercultural Mediation and Team building, Leadership Development, Culture projects, Change Management in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Slovenia, China and now also in Vietnam. Client companies and organizations are from key industries in Automotive, Financial Services, Telecommunication, Airline and Airplane Industry.
Seminars and In-house Workshops or Programs
- Leadership Development
- Career Planning
- Managing Change
- Transformations, Transitions
- Intercultural Management
- Team Building
- Organization Development
International Trias Conferences
- 1998: Learning Organization
- 2006: Transition and Transformation
- 2009: Transformation and Leadership
- 2011: Inspiration and Organization
- 2013 : Humble Inquiry
- 2014 : Asking the right questions
- 2016 : Humble Leadership and Consulting (June 2016)
Profile of Dr. Gerhard Fatzer, CEO of Trias, Visiting Prof.
- Gestalt and Management Coach in projects in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, African countries and US and Asia (China, Vietnam), mainly with Automobile, Airline, Bank and Technical Cooperation Industries (since 30 years).
- Director of Trias Institute which trains Coaches and Org. Consultants in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and the U.S. (since 1991).
- Visiting Professor at UCLA, UMass and GHKassel.
- Visiting Prof. for OD at the Univ. of Innsbruck (since 2002), Univ. of Ljubljana (since 2003) IEDC Bled (since 2010), Zeppelin Univ. (Germany, 2010) and UT Dallas (since 2012), Thapar University (since 2015) and Lecturer at German, American, Swiss and French Universities (since 1988).